Family counseling by a psychologist is a joint work of a psychologist and each family member who seeks to improve the situation in a couple or family. When there is an awareness that the old can no longer be, and there is no new.
A family psychologist can help:
- to establish and return the atmosphere of harmony and attraction;
- work out personal boundaries and respect your partner’s boundaries;
- identify common values and plans;
- learn to hear and listen to each other;
- to solve difficulties in raising children;
- agree on the necessary joint actions for the desired progress.